Sunday, August 28, 2011

This is Madness, This is Party Mix!

So these past few days have been super sweet! We've actually been doing field shoots :) And sorry I didn't post right away but it was guys night = High Park frisbee followed by beer, wings, and trivia.

Anyway, Thursday was a home office "before" shoot with Melissa and it was great because it was about a 20 minute walk from my house. A perfect way to start the day! I drank my morning coffee and listened to some Mac Miller. This walk was exactly what I needed to actually wake up haha.

Once Denise, Melissa, and I all arrived it was your standard shoot. Load in, set up, work out any first day kinks and have a great time!


D, hard at work!


Again! Plus a sneak peek of the before :)


D and Mel! Great job ladies :)

Also, watch for an appearance by a certain someone! 

Friday was a little different, we were shooting in a fabric/wallpaper showroom with Erin McLaughlin. It was a pretty sweet day but I'm not going to give away anything, except that it had to do with the 80s and how that style is making a comeback. 

After our shoot it was time for the weekend, which meant heading north for a family gathering! Always a good time.


The Gang!



Family Olympics!


Spectators


Gorgeous Sunset!


Chinese Lantern!


Mr. Ruts

And thus brings us to today...full of car rides and hangovers. Awesome times were had by all!

If you're interested in reading more about this family weekend I'm sure Erin and Carly will post more stories and more pictures :) We're a blogging family. CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment