Thursday, August 18, 2011

Official

So today marks the day that I am recognized by CBC as an official employee. Today I got my CBC email address, my computer login/password, and official employee number. Yet somehow, I still don't have a security pass...gah.

Today the prep kitchen got 2 coats of paint so it'll be ready to go tomorrow :) It's looking good and it'll look even better when everything is put away! The prop room is 95% complete, now we just need to fill it with stuff, which should also happen tomorrow after the classic PA IKEA run. Speaking of tomorrow, Denise and I get the gear tomorrow!! Tomorrow is going to spent making sure every piece works as perfectly as possible :) I'm sorry for the lack of pictures but really I will, I promise. Probably tomorrow since its the last day of week 1.

Other than that nothing too exciting happened today, we got the guys dressing rooms ready for when they come back, and Denise and I checked out the green screen room where we'll be shooting some promo stuff on Monday. I can't think of anything else that we did today that's blog-worthy, it'll get A LOT more interesting once the season actually gets going, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment