Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2

Well I don't have much to tell you about today since the entire day was spent still working on switching all those rooms around. The prop room is pretty much done, the swag room just needs to be organized and the prep kitchen floor still needs to be painted so that's on hold until that gets done sometime later this week.

Today at lunch we had a big Factual Entertainment "social" and it was great because I got to see a lot of people that worked on the show last year but are working on other shows this year. Such wonderful people include Portia, Andree, Angela, Zoe, Jamey, Calum...and anyone else I missed, I'm sorry.

After work, Denise and I headed to Staples where I picked up a daytimer... Yeah, I'm gettin organized...or trying to haha. Overall a good, solid day but not much worth blogging about haha. Also, no pictures cuz everything's still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment