Monday, September 12, 2011

I’m ’bout to call the paparazzi on myself


Wow! Sorry for my lack of posting....

But be prepared to be hit by a semi-truck full of awesomeness.

This week was prettttty sweet! Last Tuesday was a shoot up in Kitchener with Ms. Jo Alcorn. We were shooting the before's of a kids bathroom makeover, which made for a pretty easy day (for me anyway) considering this bathroom is probably the smallest space we have ever shot in. Our day started in the studio, but Denise and I had to leave before the first walkthrough. (More on that later). Then it was off to kitchener, we arrived, loaded in, shot, loaded out, headed home, went to bed (basically) haha.

I did go to bed pretty early on Tuesday night simply because Wednesday.... was our FIRST "2 show Wednesday" of the season! This means early mornings and late nights. I was at work for 7:30 in the morning...the earliest I've been there...EVER. Anyone that knows me, knows I like sleeping, so this was a little difficult to handle but coffee was there for me. Coffee, you're always there for me :). Anyway, our first two shows went great with lots of great segments so be on the look out for it soon! I'm not going to give anything away about the first 2 episodes, but one of them features these little guys:

Set's all done!

Want? Yup!

Baby Bacon x2

 Yes, that's happening.

After the shows on Wednesday, we packed everything back up, moved it all back into the studio for storage and home I went. Wednesday was also the night of the Gemini's, so I may or may not have run into some famous people as I was leaving work. Notable mentions include, this guy:

I wish it wasn't blurry...but that's Dallas Green.

So that brings us to Thursday which was a "day off" full of doctors visits and dentist appointments. Don't worry, I'm all healthy and I have a beautiful smile (but you knew that already). 

Friday was another great day in the studio. In the morning we did more on camera auditions :) More fashion, more fitness, and most importantly more FOOD! I can't get over these segments. They're just so delicious. 

That's a cake... Thumbs Up!

The auditions went until about mid-afternoon and then after the auditions it was time to go to my "other job" and put together IKEA stuff. We also brought up more flats for segments, and I did a few other AC things such as pick up the camera from maintenance and hand over the audition discs to the senior producer, Jen Dick. And that pretty much sums up last week. Except for running into this guy:

Russell Peters!

This week should be a sweet one, we're shooting everyday! (And you may be wondering why I'm blogging at 9:20am, well, you'll just have to read tonight/tomorrow to find out why :D) 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment