Tuesday, September 13, 2011

anything you need, you can find it at the market

Today... Today... Today was a "Monday" kind of day. You know, one of those days where you don't really feel like yourself. A large part of that feeling is due to the fact that I went to TIFF with my Uncle Bill last night and saw The Lady... It was incredible!!

Here's some snaps!

David Thewlis

Page Insert

Blurb

David Thewlis...turns out we were sitting almost beside him the entire time

Michelle Yeoh (main actress....also beside us!)

Awesome night! But onto today.

Today was a 2 show Tuesday, with Lisa Worth and her French Chic style for the decor segment. Not much to say about this episode other than.... watch it (when it airs!) After the first show I took Lisa downstairs and helped her load everything into her car. Then I greeted Frank DiLeo and went upstairs to get a cart for all of his stuff but when I got upstairs Denise stole me away before anyone noticed. We went down to the food court for a quick bite to eat and then it was off to the Beaches to shoot with Lisa! 

We were shooting a basement renovation "before" the renovation...I say "before" because it has already started but compared to what it is going to be, its very much before haha. If that makes any sense at all? Lets just say there were some giant holes, some insulation (that Lisa thought was a rat :p), some temporary walls put in place, and lots of work to be done! I really need to take more pictures while out on location shoots so rather than explain the spaces, I can just show it to you. That'd be easier, and possibly more enjoyable for everyone. Goal starting tomorrow: more pictures! 

That sounds good in theory, lets see if that actually happens. Guess you'll just have to come back tomorrow to find out. G'night!


p.s. all of my post titles are song lyrics...props if you can message me with all the songs they belong to

No comments:

Post a Comment