Friday, September 16, 2011

if i share with you my story, would you share your dollar with me

Today was a very sweet Friday.

This morning I went to work, expecting to leave at about noon to go shoot at a restaurant with Andrea Ford. Well I got to work and that quickly changed, there was a whole bunch of scheduling and rescheduling that took place and a lot of shoots for next week got switched around but you guys don't care about that haha. You care about what I actually did do, and the answer, not a whole lot. I know I probably shouldn't say that but its the truth, my morning was very easy. And then it was lunch time and then after lunch I helped Isabella get the audience giveaway for Monday ready...this meant unpacking boxes and putting the giveaway into the bags provided. Again, pretty easy, but necessary.

But while I was doing that I got a text from Melissa (one of the producers) saying that she had a paying gig for me for saturday night and to call her ASAP... so I did. And now I'm working on saturday night! My best friend/second half/almost brother Matt is coming to town on saturday and we are going to have a great night "working". More details on sunday.

After unpacking the giveaway it was time to head out for our easiest shoot ever. It was the before of a "kitchen" but literally, there was nothing. I mean no counters, no stove, no fridge, no microwave, no sink, no cupboards, 1 electrical outlet and a newly laid floor. How long do you think it would take to shoot something like that... I'll give you a hint... Under an hour. AN HOUR! Never have I ever had a shoot that was load in, shoot, wrap, load out in under an hour. And I mean EVER.

But yeah, that sums up my day... Time to enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment