Monday, October 31, 2011

you can only cover so much territory of course

Well, over a week later and here it is! Now that the season is in full swing, its a very busy time for us (being the entire S&C team) so I apologize for not updating you guys and gals every night. This is also the time when the days just start to blur together, especially when trying to recall what happened one week later. I know there were some studio days where some painting was done, I hung some fabric, I lifted some furniture, I cut some wood, laid some bricks, and somewhere in the crazy week that was, there was a field shoot with Erin McLaughlin. We toured a great open concept kitchen/dining area with her.

On to this week, well, today. Today was a shoot with Alison Milne touring a great loft. For her first time being on camera she did great!

My morning started out in the studio, helping out as much as I could before having to take off to the shoot. Then it was off to the shoot, for the afternoon/early evening, full of tripod, dolly, and CineSaddle shots :)

Also, there is a reason I'm not as descriptive as I was last season or even this summer when I worked on music videos, short films, and corporate shoots. That reason... you wouldn't watch the segments, you'd know exactly what happened before the piece went to air, and we don't want that. I want you to watch the segments which can all be found here :) The tape pieces all start under the 10 minute mark so you don't HAVE to watch the entire episode just to see the field pieces. But, I want you to keep me employed, so try to watch the full episode :p

No comments:

Post a Comment