Friday, October 14, 2011

immaculately polished with the swagger of a college kid

These past 2 days have been pretty sweet :) Yesterday was a kitchen and bathroom tour with Lisa Worth, it was 2 separate segments so it was a lot of work but we had a lot of fun along the way. The kitchen was great because we were able to have both Diva lights set up, the camera, tripod, AND dolly all set up so we got some pretty spectacular shots. 


What do you NEED in a kitchen?

After finishing up the kitchen it was time to head upstairs for the bathroom tour....

Shower scene included :)

That's a whole different kind of shoot, and I don't think my grandma's would be as proud of that haha. But we did actually shoot the shower, I'm not just making this up haha. But there were no waterworks... unlike at home.

See that crack?

This one?

Well after getting home and blogging this night, I noticed a little wet patch on my carpet... look up.. BAM! I was all sorts of emotions. Sorry Erin! But nonetheless I carried on with my life and went to work the next day... and this is what Erin sends me halfway through the shoot.

Dexter?

Anyway, I carry on my day and try to not freak out too much about what's going on in my room. We finish and its time to head home.

Today's shoot was pretty awesome to say the least. We were shooting in one of my favourite stores on Dundas West :)


It was a 10 minute walk from my house AND I got to stop at the Good Neighbour on the way there. Not a bad way to start the day. I've been to this store a few times and it doesn't stop impressing me, today was no different. We were shooting with Andrika Lawren who is a new contributor on the show this season, she's done TV work before so she was great to work with. The day was full of good times, good company, and really cool stuff. Check it!
How much do you weigh?


Authentic mugshots and fingerprints.


You can never have too many pyramid positions.

This ones for you Jack :)

What I am :)

"Like"

Almost done :)

But obviously being surrounded by all this cool stuff had my creative juices flowing and I decided that I need to spruce up my room a little and the best way to do so... Art :) So I bartered with the cashier for a "discount rate" because A) I was there all day shooting the place and B) I was buying 2 prints, not just one. So she gave me a buy one, get one half off deal. I can't complain with that. Check 'em out :)




Now I just need to decide whether or not to frame them... thoughts? Comment below :D

Overall a great 2 days, and to start a great 2 days off, Matt just arrived... It's taco night at 354. G'night.

(And in the mornin', I'm makin' waffles)

No comments:

Post a Comment